On September 30, we said adios to Denver and flew to what feels like our second home over the past three years, Atlanta, Georgia. We spent a week training and launching our latest tour while filling in our free time with some of our favorite people and places.
And as much as we've been in the land of a million Peachtree streets (seriously), I haven't quite shared with you some of those favorites.
So without further adieu:
- Fellini's: The BEST pizza in Atlanta and one of the best pie joints we've come across in the country (Runner up and a very close second: Antico Pizza).
- King of Pops: All natural. Homemade. Just do it. Pick any flavor, you can't go wrong. My fav flavors: Arnold Palmer, Fresh Peach and definitely Banana Puddin'.
- Tin Lizzy's: I think we've blogged about this place enough that you probably already sensed the infatuation.
Tip: If you're heading to Tin Lizzy's on a Thursday, go EARLY! It's always jammed.
- West Egg Cafe: A place we need to visit again very soon. Tip: Banana Bread French Toast. Need I say more?
- SweetWater: The must-visit brewery in Georgia.
- Mama's Boy: Worth the trip to Athens. Better yet, pair it with a game at Sanford Stadium. Go Dawgs!
- Farm Burger: Before I became a faux vegetarian. Although, if you sat a No. 6 in front of me I'd most definitely devour it. I may or may not be drooling just thinking about it...
- Homewood Suites Atlanta Buckhead: Best hotel for our experiential buddies out there. Great location and a large parking lot in back--perfect for the massive vehicles we're often driving.
- Bleu House Market: Eat lunch here everyday. It's THAT good. No, really...I think we ate lunch here almost daily during one of our training weeks.
- Experiential firms: ignition (yes, it's supposed to be a lowercase 'i') and Havas Impact (they're not listed because they're both based in Atlanta, they're listed because they are seriously the best experiential marketing firms we've had the pleasure of working with thus far).
- These two ladies: Mary Beth and Heather, just because they're pretty awesome.
Mary Beth, always treating us to the best times when we're in ATL.
|They even have a "Pop of the Month Club."|
I mean c'mon...
|Heather AND Mary Beth.|
- And just for fun, this is my favorite picture from this past weekend:
All smiles at the Sweet Auburn Heritage Festival
WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE PLACES OR THINGS TO DO IN ATLANTA?